我是......傻婆怡

~ 傻佬傻婆的定义是:
傻得幸福的人^^ ~

2009年8月10日星期一

sad..

just now MUET speaking test,
My present topic is Malaysia's achievement..
As what Pn.Hong said, this topic is quiet difficult..
so , I try my best with my broken english and limited knowledge..
I think I will get bad result in this test.. -.-"
fortunately,this is not the real test..
if not, I will feel upset more.
I will have 3 times to sit the real MUET exam,
The 1st time is on SEP/OCT this year,
and another 2 times is on next year.
I think I can get Band 4 in this "limited" test -.-"
but band 4 is still not enough,
it consider satisfy only......
IF ,I mean IF,
If I want to apply for pharmacy,
I need Band 5.

but my broken english now only in band 2 or 3.....
how to jump to band 5......

btw,band 6 is genius in english language -.-"
so I didn't give myself such high target la~
haha.very stress 1~

anyway,I will try harder and harder......
may god bless me too..haha~

没有评论:

发表评论

多多留言^^留言的人会幸福、健康、快乐、长寿、聪明、变天才、桃花多..blablabla~

My friends^^

傻婆们请点击*view all image~看得比较清晰~ 另外,将你的mouse移到照片那边,会看到每张照片的标题..(amchio^^)