好听^^会是很棒的安眠曲......甜梦曲。
虽然歌词对我来说是幼稚了些,但是是很舒服的一首歌。
Out here in the quiet of the night
Beneath the stars, and moon
We both know we've got somethin' on our minds
We won't admit, but it's true
You look at me, I look away
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now
I'm afraid that you might break my heart
Oh why should anything so easy ever
Be so hard to do
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
And to say that, I love you
I practice all the things that I would say
Line by line, every word
I tell myself today would be the day
But everytime, I lose my nerve
I look at you, you look away
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now,
I'm afraid that you might break my heart
Oh why should anything so easy ever
Be so hard to do
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
And to say that, I love you
Why?
Why do you turn away
It must be, you're afraid like me
I try, but I can't pretend that I,
Don't feel for you, the way I do,
Can't you see
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now,
I'm afraid that you might break my heart
Oh why should anything so easy ever
Be so hard to do,
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling
And to say that, I love you
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now,
I'm afraid that you might break my heart
Oh why should anything so easy ever
Be so hard to do,
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling
And to say that, I love you
(whisper) I love you
离开这“家”已一年半了,好想念好想念大家哦!大家好吗?这一年多里,我的心情就像坐过山车一样,有起有落.......
烘焙.......我很久没玩了,孩子都说很想念我的蛋糕!五天忙碌的工作很疲惫,有时间我会好好的休息。
去年十二月与家人大大小小共十二人组织到巴厘岛玩。一直以为巴厘岛是个很优美的地方,或许期望太高...
15 年前





没有评论:
发表评论
多多留言^^留言的人会幸福、健康、快乐、长寿、聪明、变天才、桃花多..blablabla~